Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 08-06-2007, 01:52 PM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Sorry Willie but I have new lyrics to your song...

On the road again.
I just can't wait to be confused again.
The life I love is not knowing where I'm going.
I just can't wait to get on the road again.

Came up with that as these past 2 weeks Lorraine and I have been meandering up and down the Pacific Coast with a few excursions into the interior of Calif, Oregon and Washington.
For example, when we left the Oregon and traveled into Washington on 101 our destination was Olympia Washington for a few nights and than onto Tacoma and Seattle. We did get to Olympia but some how got off track. Instead we headed for Mt Rainier and stayed 2 nights and Mt Rainier and the surroundings were spectacular. Well worth the slight detour. This AM we left Rainier and headed for Seattle but about 30 miles out of the campground we made a U-turn and instead headed for Yakima, WA. Don't care for big cities anyway so we forgot about Seattle.
Yakima is a great little town but it was too early to be stopping so we jumped on I82 and went up to I90. Stopped in a Flying J, first time in weeks, and fueled up. Took a look at the map and Moses Lake, just off 90, sounded like a good place to stop and so here we are.

Tomorrow we head for Idaho, I THINK!

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:11 PM   #2
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Yes Glenn..but when you have no plan it is very easy to change.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:30 PM   #3
Wifeofdano
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5664
Okay, I know that being jealous is not really a good thing, but I can't help it in this case!
Love the new lyrics!!
It makes me feel good knowing that you guys are having a ball !!
ENJOY !!!!!!!!
Wifeofdano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:06 AM   #4
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
Love those lyrics!
Glad you all are having a great time!

Those lyrics could apply to us last year when we were trying to find the campground in Goshen. We not only got lost but we also got the people following us lost. Fordzilla remember?
We went through neighborhoods, all kinds of streets, finally stopped in a grocery store parking lot to get our bearings. Had to turn those two big Montanas around in there. People were coming out of the grocery store and looking, as we went by in the parking lot, like they had seen a UFO or something.
Fordzilla lead the way after the grocery store parking lot. And we arrived at the campground.

Sorry didn't mean to high jack your thread.
Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote