Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North America MOC / Western Region
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 07:09 AM   #1
Capt Kidd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6933
New Wine tour info

So this years wine tour will be different than in the past. I have contacted the Vadai Winery for a tour and food if every one wants.

Vadai is not only a winery but also a cooperage. They make barrels and balsamic vinegar as well as wine.

The owner will give us a tour and has offered to prepare an Hungarian meal for lunch for us if we wish.

I will need to give him an approximate number of folks.

We will do this on June 8 Friday. Plan to leave 7 Feathers at 9:30 am.

After visiting Vadai we will also visit Brandborg Winery, River's Edge Winery, and Bradley Winery. All three are in the town of Elkton which is just a few mile from the Town of Drain where Vidai is.

For those who are still thirsty Gail and I will be stopping at Sterling Winery on the way back to 7 Feathers.

I need to have a sign up and a head count by June 1 so I can tell the owner how many would like food. I don't have any idea what the cost will be for lunch but doubt that it will be very much.

Old 05-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #2
earlnfran
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #418
Wow!! Sounds great to us! Sign us up
Old 05-31-2012, 04:28 PM   #3
LadyTheo
Established Member

M.O.C. #8378
sounds great, put us down for that.

Mark and Karen
Old 05-31-2012, 04:41 PM   #4
jjackflash
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7787
We would like to go,but not for lunch. Maybe won't hit all wineries.
Thx Don, Jack
Old 06-05-2012, 01:42 PM   #5
hwmorris
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #9217
I hope you still have us on the list as it sounds like loads of fun.
Hal
Old 06-06-2012, 06:42 AM   #6
Capt Kidd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6933
As it stands now we will not be doing lunch at the first winery so pack a picnic lunch. Most of the wineries have some sort of snack food but not all of them so it is a good idea to bring a picnic lunch.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:23 AM   #7
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Since you are not going to have lunch at the first winery, may I suggest another option. Three of the wineries to be visited are in Elkton. We have been passing through Elkton for over 25 years on our way to the coast.

If it were me, I would eat at Tomaselli's Pastry Mill & Cafe (across the street from one of the wineries) http://www.tomasellispastrymill.com/ in Elkton. We always try to stop there. Here is a link to some Yelp reviews of this place.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/tomasellis-pastry-mill-and-cafe-elkton

Closed Thread