Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 07-15-2008, 02:07 AM   #1
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Minneapolis SW KOA

Here for a week, site # 8, Drop on by ifin you're in the area. Always glad to meet fellow MOCers.

exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:18 AM   #2
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
We would love to get over that way, but our rig is hostage at the dealer till at least the 24th. Which way ya headed? If you get up into the far northern wilds of Wisconsin look us up. We are in Land O Lakes and that is only about 17 miles north of Eagle River... Dave
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:01 PM   #3
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Dave, our nexst stop is Mille Lacs for a week, then Duluth MN for a week to see some friends, then Eau Claire, WI for 2 days, then Madison KOA for a week, then to Chicago (actually Joliet)...Are you guys any where near thes places? We don't know this part of the country for sure....Sure would like to meet up if possible.....
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:26 PM   #4
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Actually we are 152 miles due east of Duluth, and Eau Claire is due south so I guess we miss another MOCer. Well, if you are going to the fall rally we will be there... Dave
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 01:45 PM   #5
johnp4191
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6664
Dane County (Madison) has great campgrounds if you don't need a sewer/water hookup. They do have electric at the sites. There are dump stations with water. Our favorite is Mendota County Park on the west side of Lake Mendota in Middleton. I think the cost is $22 a night this year.It is right in town/close to everything and quiet. The road is busy during rush hour, but quiet in the evening and overnight. Lots of open area around the campground.

Judi
johnp4191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 12:44 AM   #6
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Phil and Cathy, We stay at that KOA many times when we go back to Mpls.. Close to our dealer in Elk River, Camping World and great shopping in Maple Grove... Duluth is my home town. I lived there for 57 yrs before marrying Bill and moving to Minneapolis. It is beautiful there so I hope the weather co-operates for you.. Maybe you can PM me the names of your friends.. We had a business in Duluth and know quite a fesw people.

Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote