Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 06-11-2005, 02:49 PM   #1
Montana_1892
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1892
options i would buy if they were available

hi, we currently have a '02 3670RL and have been thinking about getting a new unit because of some of the things we'd like to have. i am glad to see that the new ones can be ordered with a king size bed and a wardrobe to the left side ...
what i would like to order would be a king size, with a regulation nite stand on the left or small one on each side about 12 inches wide at a hight lower than or level with the top of the bed, instead of the current wardrobe, with window on both sides of the bed room slideout.
Second, while we appreciate the optional 10 cu. ft. refrigerator, i'd really like to order a 3400 RL with a 12 cu. ft. Norcold four door Refer. that runs on 120vac or propane.
Make those changes in 06 or 07 and you can count on at least one sale.
glen

Montana_1892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 03:23 AM   #2
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Trail air, air ride suspension and pin box. They are in the same complex as Montana, are OEM on 14 Rv makers and would reduce many wear and tear issues on the RV.I was/am real close to going over to Cardinal because they offer it as a option at a very reduced price.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 11:01 AM   #3
syplace
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1666
Would be nice to have a telephone outlet in the bedroom too.
Lighter weight sink covers/cutting boards.
Definitely larger refrigerators.
Better quality sofa & recliner.
A combination cd/tape player, instead of the cd only provided.
An extra electrical outlet in basement.
Provide another fantastic fan in bedroom area or at least the wiring for it.
Fresh water hook up should be moved over so as not to hinder the furnace area. As it is now the fresh water hose gets hot/scorched.
Forget the lazy susan.
Pantry wood slide out drawers.
And last, but not least a small window in toilet area.
syplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 05:10 PM   #4
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
We have a telephone that has an extension phone that does not need to be plugged to telephone outlet just electric. We have the same unit in our stick house. It is a speaker phone also and you can talk between the two phones. It is a 2.4 ghz by Vtech.
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote