Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 05-06-2005, 06:41 AM   #1
drhowell
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3628
Known issues on older units

If Keystone is aware of a problem issue on numerous trailers and has agreed to fix them while under warranty there should be some program for units out of warranty. I wouldn't expect them to fix everything forever but if it was a design flaw and they know about it they should support the first repair. Their policy of not covering second owners seems picky also.

The Montana is a nice trailer and has a great reputation but it is also expensive. So when you purchase one, even a used one, you have high expectations from Keystone customer service. My experience with this 2001 Montana will determine if I look at a keystone product when I replace it.

My first phone contact with Keystone was disappointing. I was told the siding crack by the bedroom slide has been a problem and they have a kit for it but they can not help with the problem. Second owner and out of warranty. They couldn't even tell me if it is a structural issue, how to obtain the kit or anything. Just to take it to the nearest dealer (100 plus miles) for repair at my cost.

Very disappointed with Keystone!

drhowell is offline   Reply With Quote