Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Archived - MOC WEB SITE & COMPUTER TECH HELP > Archived MOC Geek Squad
Click Here to Login

Old 10-23-2005, 07:24 PM   #1
tbhd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2221
Preview Not Working

My preview doesn't work anymore on my stick computer. It use to. Anyong have any ideas?

Thanks,

Sharon

tbhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 07:48 PM   #2
RVWheels
Moderator Emeritus

M.O.C. #29
I just checked it on this reply and it worked just fine. Perhaps the cookies need to be reset on your system or perhaps it was just a transient problem. Please let us know if you solve the problem.

RVWheels
RVWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 05:44 PM   #3
tbhd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2221
I've checked that out and cookies are set exactly like my laptop and the preview works on the laptop. It use to on here but hasn't for about the last month. I've changed the setting to accept all cookies and that doesn't work. Changed it back to the "custom" setting with accept first-party cookies and third-party cookies and that is what it was set on before when it worked. In internet option, privacy, site I have always allow forumco.com. Is that correct. Still not working. Thanks for any help.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:31 PM   #4
c5racer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #444
Mine only works when I'm in all forums. Doesn't give me the preview in active topics.
c5racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 01:02 AM   #5
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
I've checked and the preview works with "all forums" as well as "active topics". I remember having some similar type problem when I first started using this forum. I think it was something to do with the cookies or maybe it was my security program. My CRS prevents me from remembering any details that occurred more than 10 minutes ago!

After I changed or stopped the security thing and or re-set my cookies I've not had the problem since. This type of thing can drive you nuts. Good luck.

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 04:12 PM   #6
tbhd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2221
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Tried them all and still can't get it working. I'm going to keep working on it and maybe one day the mystery will be solved. The spell check is working and I really need that.
Old 10-27-2005, 04:54 PM   #7
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Try allowing popups for this site if your security has pop ups blocked.
Happy trails.................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote