Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Northeast Region
Click Here to Login

Old 06-02-2008, 08:46 AM   #1
RickMatthews
Established Member

M.O.C. #6961
Calling for 2009 Wagon Masters!

We need wagon masters for the 2009 Rally. We have some excellent material ready to help make the job easy as pie. The 2008 rally was a huge success and we all want to see the tradition continue. Please consider being the 2009 wagon masters. WE NEED YOU! Let me know your interest and we'll make sure you get the support you need. As Art says (and it's true) "anyone can do it!"

Thanks in advance for your consideration!
Jeana

RickMatthews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:37 AM   #2
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We were the co ordinators for the registration table and the Omelett in a Bag bkfst. Nothing to it all the other MOC'rs who helped made it easy. We are one of the Assistant wagon masters for the fall rally and it does not take up much of your time. The N.E Rally is on our agenda for next year and we will do whatever we can to help out. It is better if the lead W.M lives in the area of the rally. I don't think it has to be in Gettysburg..just somewhere in the N.E???? it can be in your area. However..the Gettysburg C.G was perfect.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 01:07 PM   #3
Ms McGyver
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8531
Please consider taking on this wonderful situation. With the work load spread out over a year there's not much to do. Once the CG is chosen (I'd personally like to do Gettysburg again) the rest is just a matter of deciding what to do when. Moc'ers always step up to the plate to make it all come together.

If you're worried about following in our footsteps, don't. Each rally has it's own personality and feel. No one expects the same experience twice! Your ideas may be even better that what has gone before, but you won't know until you step up and volunteer.
Ms McGyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:02 AM   #4
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
The NE Rally was discussed at the Fall Rally. I was asked to be Wagon Master and had to decline. Family situations will not allow it at this time. I do not want to start something and have to dump it.
With that said I feel if I was the 09 Wagon Master I would want to be using this time of year to select a site and start the foundation coordination.
The poll points to a Social event first and what ever is extra is icing on the cake. To me that makes it a lot easier on all.

Would someone please step up so we can have a NE Rally in 09.

Thanks
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:11 AM   #5
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Since I made the reservations I guess I am WM by default.
Ok I need help.
Old 10-25-2008, 06:33 AM   #6
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Thank You John.
As I said I will help you. If you don't mind, I volunteer to keep the Rochester/Finger Lakes NY area... thread up to date.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:19 AM   #7
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Thanks Glenn, That is great. Please keep the potential attendee list up to day.