Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 05-09-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
Champ_49
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9045
Send a message via Yahoo to Champ_49
A change of heart!!

First of all I want to tell everyone thank you for all the advice and help I have had on MOC. It is by far the best forum I have ever been on. The people here are genuine, and real. They voice there opinion in a very positive and friendly way. You should all pat yourselves on the back for a great job well done!

With this said I decided to start looking again for a new 5th as we have now been given the freedom to live the fulltime life. So we said why not, lets look for another new fiver and get off on the right foot. After several tries with different dealers we come about our decision and unfortunately Keystone didn't spice up there deal well enough. We ended up with a SOB and in the process of packing it for the fulltiming. I am in hopes that we will meet down the road and some CG and have some fun. I plan on visiting here if you all don't mind as I feel like i know a lot of you, and want to stay in touch.

I surely wish we could have dealt with the Keystone dealers and came up with an equal deal. But it just wasn't to be. Hopefully we have good luck with this one.

Sincerely
Dave & Linda

Champ_49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 04:53 PM   #2
tbhd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2221
Enjoy your new life style and this great country. Safe travels.
tbhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 05:29 PM   #3
PapaBeav
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7487
Enjoy your new SOB and hopefully we will see you down the road somewhere.
PapaBeav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 04:35 PM   #4
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110

Sometimes our needs will change and with that it may mean that we have to change brands as well. We’ve owned 3-Airstreams and one M/H along with a smaller T/T before we came across the Montana. It was the one for us at the time. I thought I would never leave the Airstream life but as I’ve mentioned on their forum I have no regrets. I hope you really enjoy it and get many years of happy camping from it. I am curious though, what did you get?
If you are at a C/G and see our MOC-7110 number on the front of our Monty feel free to stop by and say hello. By all means feel free to hang around here if you wish!