Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 01-17-2016, 07:15 AM   #1
sambam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13166
Green Bay/Arizona

To all you Packer fans, WOW. Cards fans too, but what a tough game to lose. As a fan of neither team, it was great to watch, but if I had a dog in the fight, I might not have survived til the end. Hope you Green Bay fans can recover quickly.
As I write this, I'm watching the Panthers putting it on the Seahawks. Long way to go, but, 31-0?

2010 Montana 3455SA, Mor/Ryde pin, wet bolts, TST 507, Progressive HW50C, GY G614
2019 Silverado D/A 3500HD LTZ DRW CC
B&W Companion
sambam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 09:49 AM   #2
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
WILD GAME with the Pack and Cards! and Yep Sambam the Panthers took it to us early and we made one heck of a comeback but just ran out of time,it was a fun game to watch even though the Hawks lost Congrats to Panther fans they deserved it they are going to be HARD to beat
Old 01-17-2016, 10:24 AM   #3
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Guess I'm the bad guy routing for the Cards and the Panthers.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 10:33 AM   #4
K0LCB
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13395
I was hoping the Super Bowl 50 would be a matchup of KC and Greenbay
K0LCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 12:33 PM   #5
PackerFan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1081
Well....I have finally stopped crying.. It was a good game and I have to say that I will be routing for the Cardinals to go all the way. Larry Fitzgerald is incredible!
PackerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 01:36 PM   #6
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Us Hawks feel you pain Packerfan I think it is going to be the Pats and the Panthers in the Big Show,I got respect for the Cards and the Broncos but neither looked good enough to beat NE or The Panthers
Old 01-17-2016, 04:49 PM   #7
sambam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13166
The Pats always have trouble in Denver. Peyton isn't what he once was, but the running game and defense of the Broncos might be enough. Good to have Gronk and Edelman healthy, but historically the mile high city has always been tough for New England. The Cards at Panthers should be a great game. 2 excellent teams. It should be a good championship weekend. The Seahawks made it interesting, not surprisingly. Like Jimmy said, they ran out of time. It always seems to come down to the last possession with that team.

2010 Montana 3455SA, Mor/Ryde pin, wet bolts, TST 507, Progressive HW50C, GY G614
2019 Silverado D/A 3500HD LTZ DRW CC
B&W Companion
sambam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:07 AM   #8
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
I agree that the mile high air gives an advantage to Denver, and I doubt the Cardinals will be dumb enough to spot the Panthers 31 points in the first half. I'm expecting a couple of real good games.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:49 AM   #9
woodman
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12256
I'm a Packer fan and although it hurt to lose the game, I'm not bitter. In OT, Palmer managed to escape a potential sack and found a wide open Fitzgerald (who someone blew coverage). Fitzgerald made great decisions in his running after the catch and almost scored. Follow that with a great call from their coach and Arizona goes on to win. That said, Green Bay had a number of sub-par performances in prior weeks. The better team won and I hope they go on to beat Carolina as Arizona has a class organization, Carolina does not. I thought our secondary wide receivers did an excellent job given their inexperience. There's an incredible amount of timing and discipline involved in being on the same page as the quarterback and you need to be able to separate from the defender and run precise routes. We hadn't been doing that in prior games. Talent and experience does matter. Rodgers is phenomenal with extending plays, and I can't help but think that if you gave him a better surrounding cast, he'd have been MVP and certainly a lot more humble and class of a guy that Cam Newton. Actually, most quarterbacks have much more class than Newton and many are very talented. Excessive celebration is divisive and disrespectful. You need to be a good winner and role, after all, you're on a huge stage. The responsibility and accountability for professional decorum and sportsmanship (no taunting, excessively celebration, etc.) starts with the player, but the coach, and the general manager are guilty for allowing it to happen.
woodman is offline   Reply With Quote