Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 02-03-2015, 11:31 AM   #21
sambam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13166
That's true. Had the 'hawks won the game, all the talk would be about Brady's 2 picks and how he can't win the big one anymore. One play made all the difference in the post-game analysis. And another thing: I don't feel the officials played a role in the outcome for a change. Both teams played hard and it could have gone either way.

2010 Montana 3455SA, Mor/Ryde pin, wet bolts, TST 507, Progressive HW50C, GY G614
2019 Silverado D/A 3500HD LTZ DRW CC
B&W Companion
sambam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 12:47 PM   #22
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Yep you got it sambam,hopefully we can do it all over again next year and get another shot at you guys and watch another great Superbowl,I hope your weather gets better so everybody can attend the Parade Out there
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sambam

That's true. Had the 'hawks won the game, all the talk would be about Brady's 2 picks and how he can't win the big one anymore. One play made all the difference in the post-game analysis. And another thing: I don't feel the officials played a role in the outcome for a change. Both teams played hard and it could have gone either way.
Old 02-03-2015, 07:03 PM   #23
N2BchMtnMrsh
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #14360
Well, I see it this way. The Seahawks were PAYING IT FORWARD. The previous game, the Green Bay Packers gift wrapped that game, with a pretty bow and gave it to the Seahawks. So the Seahawks felt obligated to wrap the Super Bowl in an even prettier bow, and present it to the Patriots. It's just too bad that great circus catch was all for naught!
N2BchMtnMrsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 06:12 AM   #24
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
LOL good way to look at it "paying it Forward"
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by N2BchMtnMrsh

Well, I see it this way. The Seahawks were PAYING IT FORWARD. The previous game, the Green Bay Packers gift wrapped that game, with a pretty bow and gave it to the Seahawks. So the Seahawks felt obligated to wrap the Super Bowl in an even prettier bow, and present it to the Patriots. It's just too bad that great circus catch was all for naught!
Old 02-04-2015, 06:44 AM   #25
sambam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13166
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bigskyjimmy

Yep you got it sambam,hopefully we can do it all over again next year and get another shot at you guys and watch another great Superbowl,I hope your weather gets better so everybody can attend the Parade Out there
Quote:

Thanks Jimmy, gotta say you are taking a gut-wrenching loss like that a lot better than I would have. Here in PatsNation, we know a thing or 2 about gut-wrenching losses, too.

2010 Montana 3455SA, Mor/Ryde pin, wet bolts, TST 507, Progressive HW50C, GY G614
2019 Silverado D/A 3500HD LTZ DRW CC
B&W Companion
sambam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 03:24 PM   #26
The Oldguard
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2625
At least they made it to the Rodeo!!!

The ones that I fill sorry for are the people that brought ticket for the game only to be told “Sorry” but thanks’ you for the interest we made off you, and you should have you money back in two to three weeks…
The Oldguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 05:38 PM   #27
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Hey my man in the End it is only a game ,Both cities have a great fan base but the cool thing is win or lose both teams brought us ALOT of fun throughout the year and will again next year ,by the way going to New England is on me and My wife's Bucket list iginally posted by sambam[/i]

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bigskyjimmy

Quote:

Thanks Jimmy, gotta say you are taking a gut-wrenching loss like that a lot better than I would have. Here in PatsNation, we know a thing or 2 about gut-wrenching losses, too.
[/quote]