Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-08-2004, 07:04 AM   #1
curt

M.O.C. #925
new to this

we took delivery of a 3685fl in dec.2003 and are just now ready to leave late july and most of aug. with two grand kids for aweek then get the outher two grand kids for a week then to be alone

curt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 09:22 AM   #2
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Enjoy them....They aren't around long. We try and see our grand and great grand as much as possible.
Wish we were into RV'n when our kids were young.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 09:58 AM   #3
lightningjack11
Montana Master

M.O.C. #59
Hi Curt,

Welcome to the forum.

Just took my grandaughter on a trip from Kansas to Pa and FL. We had a grand time with her.

Lots of pictures were taken.

Have fun drive safe. Since your new at this, always have safety on your mind and never rush. Til your experienced, check everything twice.

Good luck and hope you stay with us on the road.
lightningjack11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 10:21 AM   #4
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
Welcome curt, Sounds like you are going to have a great time with the grand kids.
prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 11:06 AM   #5
Thunderman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #920
Hello Curt,
Do hope you have a great trip with those grand kids. Just finished 4 days with my 2 year old grandson...it was great. I think he knows the Montana about as well as I do now. LOL
Be safe.
Thunderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 11:16 AM   #6
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
Hi Curt! You have good taste in Montanas. We too are in the process of buying a Montana 3685FL. We just love the floor plan. You will really enjoy this model. Travel safe.
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 04:42 PM   #7
Montana_698
Established Member

M.O.C. #698
Hello Curt:

Welcome to the Forum. We also have the 3685FL which we got in Dec.'03. We've had it on several trips to Florida, to Mountain View, Arkansas and one to the Gulf Coast of Mississippi. On the 24th we're headed to Bradford, PA for 10 days - - my 40th high school reunion. It'll be the longest trip in time and distance. We hope to be full-timing by next summer.

Enjoy your trip with the grandkids. I think you'll like your unit. We have really been pleased with our home on wheels and are chomping at the bit to get on the road for longer than long weekends or a few weeks.

Safe journey.
Montana_698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 08:44 AM   #8
tweir
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #572
Yup---the 3685FL was our choice as well. Its great and we use it about every other weekend for "short trips". Probably go to San Felipe or Puerto Penasco with it over Thanksgiving. Check out the posting on the bedroom rear door window----putting the "magnolia's" on it really helps alot. Have fun and drive safely
tweir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 03:57 PM   #9
Go Pokes
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1645
Welcome to the club. We are new also. We just finished a 3 weeks trip with our two grandsons. It was great.
Go Pokes is offline   Reply With Quote