Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > On the Road Again
Click Here to Login

Old 07-27-2008, 12:45 PM   #1
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Back in the Yukon

Hello All,

We left West Fork Campgroun (BLM and very nice), south of Chicken, Alaska this morning and are now in Beaver Creek. We'll be heading south and into the Canadian Rockies - what an absolutely terrific trip this has been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 02:59 PM   #2
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
So are we. We are in Whitehorse at the same RV park you were in. We will be here until Tuesday AM.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 04:51 PM   #3
bob n pam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2121
Jo-Anna, I was just about to email you to check on your whereabouts. Glad to hear you are okay and moving along. We're leaving Deanli tomorrow heading for Fairbanks. We're considering, once again, considering, going to Deadhorse after Fairbanks. We'll see.

Pam

Pam when you end up with a double post you can delete one of the posts simply by clicking on the little TRASH CAN icon.

RVWheels
bob n pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
bob n pam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2121
Jo-Anna, I was just about to email you to check on your whereabouts. Glad to hear you are okay and moving along. We're leaving Deanli tomorrow heading for Fairbanks. We're considering, once again, considering, going to Deadhorse after Fairbanks. We'll see.

Pam
bob n pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 10:41 AM   #5
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Doug and Sharon......We just missed you - we arrived in Whitehorse Tues afternoon and are staying at the park you stayed at last time.

If the weather is nice we will take a day trip down to Atlin. Otherwise we are heading down the Cassier Hwy toward Stewart and Hyder.

Bob and Pam.......Enjoy Fairbanks - we liked it. Be sure to visit the Museum of the North at the University - top notch!!!

David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:39 PM   #6
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
David and Jo-Anna, we are at the Meziadin Lake Provincial Park. We arrived here today and will be leaving on Friday morning. This is a beautiful park. Tomorrow we are going into Stewart and Hyder. Boy did we get dirty coming down the Cassiar today. They do not like it that you wash your vehicle here but I did not see a dirty one other than ours, so I washed my truck, the Monty will have to wait to get a bath until I get to Montana at my brothers house around August 17.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote