Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 08-09-2008, 04:49 AM   #1
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Gotta see this!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1 A 15 year old girl put this together. Who said the youth of this nation are not savvy????

This is one of the quotes about the video: "The video reflects my feelings, therefore I am biased toward the most positive "spin" on its production -- Lizzie did it. If she didn't, it doesn't matter. How does one sift truth out of the manipulative media distortions that blanket us daily? I pray for discernment in all things, yet I am human and will see what I am predisposed to see. As for the war on terror -- it is real, it is here, and it is now. It is the product of many things, but one of the contributing factors is the moral decline of the West. When the "best" that the U.S. entertainment industry can produce is morally degraded filth, why would the world think anything positive about our country? When the mainstream media condemns everything that is rooted in traditional Judeo-Christian values, how can the world think anything positive about our country? We are quickly treading the path of ancient Rome. The result will be our fall unless we cleanse our collectiv e self of the filth that we seem to celebrate. Such words sound similar to what we hear from the Islamic Jihadists don't they? The difference is in how such cleansing is effected -- or at least attempted. I am convinced that only when hearts are changed, will our culture be changed. Fear will never initiate positive change; only truth can do that. Where is the truth in the media?"

exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 05:34 AM   #2
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Excellent Phil! Since we've both been in the military, you retiring from it and myself only serving 4 years but during Nam, we know what it is like to be over there and not hearing from friends and loved ones. It is not a good feeling and the more we can do for our troops overseas the more we will keep their moral up and hopefully bring them home in one piece! Thanks again for posting this!

Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 08:17 AM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420

I know I will never forget you!!

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 07:33 PM   #4
fulltimedreamer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #919
Phil,

Thanks for sharing this. The quote about the video is vey insightful as well. God bless our troops!! Gob please heal our land.
fulltimedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote