Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 10-02-2006, 04:19 AM   #1
indy roadrunner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5634
Trade Secrets

Me thinks that those that did not have the opportunity to attend the fall rally needs some explanation about a post concerning “secret” stuff at Montana. Admin – keep your finger off the delete key as I will not reveal anything. Non-Rally members you must understand that the RV business is very competitive and since Montana is the number one seller – there are other manufacturers looking to copy some of the things Montana is doing that is making them successful. Because the Keystone organization cares about the customer – they gave us an opportunity to go through a proto-type model in which they have made a lot of changes to design and contents. They wanted to hear from us, the Customer, about what we liked and disliked. This folks is what is making Montana successful – in spite of what others post – Keystone cares about what the customer thinks and is treated. We had the opportunity to provide feed-back on design, colors, contents, furnishings and problems we are currently experiencing with our current models. Exciting is the one word that comes to mind about what they revealed. Have patience – even dealers are not aware of some of the changes coming about – but know this – some Montana owners had some input in the future of the Montana Line. Will it be another Big Sky, Cambridge, I don’t know and the name is not important – but be proud to be a Keystone / Montana customer. It is important for integrity purposes that those of us who were blessed by Keystone opening their door to honor their request to keep pictures and descriptions off the internet. Me thinks it won’t be long till everybody can share in the excitement.

indy roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote