Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 10-02-2013, 02:44 AM   #21
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Again. The photos taken inside the factory are Ok. We have never been asked to NOT take photos inside the factory. There are three photos of units outside in the link above .They should not have been posted we have been told over and over again NOT to take photos of the prototypes.

As to the forum administrators deleting post. There are several moderators who monitor the forums post on their own time with no compensation. This is a private forum as has been stated many times. It is owned by a individual and their rules apply. When I had a post deleted or modified and there have been a few we always got a E mail or PM explanation of why.

It is a simple matter. We are asked NOT to post photos of the prototypes. A couple I am sure inadvertently did. They did not "get" or understand the
rules. It has happened before. The moderators did not catch everything like the folks who posted the pictures they did not "get" it.

The no photo rule Re the prototypes still applies. The forum will still try to get the word out to everyone. The moderators will still attempt to delete or modify post that do.

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:22 AM   #22
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
Ok, first of all, the personal blogs are still accessible to anyone, that is the individuals property. If you have a blog, you have the power as to what is on your blog, right?
The Montana Owners forum is a personal forum owned by a person or two, right. They have the power to control what is posted on this forum and they set the rules, sometimes doing what Keystone asks. That in mind, Keystone ask the admins to not allow pictures taken at the tour to be posted here. Believe it or not, the dealers were not aware of the new floor plan as it will debut at the Louisville show at a later date, just like the air bed Carol mentioned.
As stated by Gkerlin, he asked permission to take photos for his "own" blog, not the MOC forum.
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:30 AM   #23
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Most of the time the Moderator sends you a PM if you were being a BAD BOY and I appreciate that and keep myself in check, It is THEIR Forum and I try to play by their rules but sometimes I slip