Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 07-27-2005, 01:47 PM   #1
melnjoy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1935
You are right

Well we are not quite full timers, but we are close. Joy is retired and we are on the road the sun is shinning the beer is cold the Cingular GC83 card seems to be getting us on line with no problem. And we got to meet Bill & Helen [adelmoll] in Leavenworth, Wa and had the pleasure to spend the morning with them, it was a great experience to meet such nice people on our first MOC arranged meeting [Was that you]
So as far as I can see this is going to be the life and you are all right about life on the road.
Just another thought
Mel

melnjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 02:47 PM   #2
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
You don't know how lucky you are to have been able to make contact with another member. Everytime I post a sighting I get nothing. And that is the way it has been for alot of the members. So count your lucky stars.....LOL So glad that you had a great time with Bill & Helen. Everyone here is so nice. It just confirms that there is life on the road. They may not be your neighbors for long but they do become part of an extended family. Kathi
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 03:04 PM   #3
vickir
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2215
Isn't it fun meeting fellow MOCers? We've met so many, the latest being Roman4, Harmon and Ruth, and I believe Bill and Helen will be here in Hungry Horse next week.

I think this is the best part of the MOC!
vickir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 04:44 PM   #4
melnjoy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1935
Kathi & Vickir
I can't agree with you more Joy and I are having a ball, the only problem is trying to slow down and just relax for a day or two.
We realy hope to meet alot of you in October @ the Rally.
Just another thought
Mel
melnjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 04:59 AM   #5
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
We are looking forward to meeting many MOC members at the rally in Minden in October. Hope you can make it.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 05:27 PM   #6
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
Mel, thanks for sharing with us about your adventures. Yes is great to meet other MOC members.
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 04:37 AM   #7
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Mel & Joy, we had the great pleasure last evening of meeting Bill and Helen and, you are right, they are super nice people. We look forward to spending more time with them while they are here. We also found out another member, Gochips, is right next to them. We met Wally very briefly and hope to meet Margo today. I think maybe we woke Wally but he was very gracious about it. He seemed like another super nice guy. We are looking forward to getting to know them, too, although I think they're leaving shortly.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote