Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 12-05-2014, 08:19 AM   #21
JandC
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13272
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bigskyjimmy

Well said my man ,this site is a blessing compared to other RV sites (RV net.com is the worst) this forum is full of people who tell it like it is about our brand ,the good the bad and the ugly,I am glad I found this forum people just help each other and are just generally nice folks and it is one of many reasons I am on my 3rd Montana
Jimmy I could not agree more. I recently went on RV net.com thinking maybe I could pick up some information or share some thoughts. It was a "wild ride" to say the least. Experiencing some of the other RV forums really makes you appreciate this one.

Old 12-05-2014, 05:36 PM   #22
Artemus Gordon
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12339
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by JandC

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bigskyjimmy

Well said my man ,this site is a blessing compared to other RV sites (RV net.com is the worst) this forum is full of people who tell it like it is about our brand ,the good the bad and the ugly,I am glad I found this forum people just help each other and are just generally nice folks and it is one of many reasons I am on my 3rd Montana
Jimmy I could not agree more. I recently went on RV net.com thinking maybe I could pick up some information or share some thoughts. It was a "wild ride" to say the least. Experiencing some of the other RV forums really makes you appreciate this one.
I was kicked off RVnet because I got tired of the "if it's not my brand, it's junk crowd and your a idiot for buying it"! Those guys hated Montana and Keystone. When I pointed out to one guy his RV was built by same parent company Thor, he blew a fuse. I hurt his feelings and had my account frozen by his moderator buddy? Lol I was invited back, but said no thanks! That's why I often make small ( inside joke ) jabs about Hitchhiker owners! Lol.
Artemus Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:35 AM   #23
JandC
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13272
I agree Michael, there seems to be a group of them on there that really like to gang up on folks, it is really sad. I was going to delete the site yesterday but then I figured out I could actually block 2 or 3 of the worse ones. By doing that their posts don't show up, or at least I hope it works that way. One of the worse ones revealed that he used to own a Montana and was kicked off the MOC.
Old 12-06-2014, 03:42 AM   #24
mlh
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2283
People can say anything about my camper they won't to or anything else I own. I don't care. I buy what suits me and if they don't like no problem for me. I don't have the best just the best for me.
Lynwood
mlh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 04:11 AM   #25
mhs4771
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9969
rv.net is like some of the others, there is some good info, you just have to wade through the trash and garbage to get to it. I think the MOC is so great because it's members own or have owned a Montana line. Where as RV.net has all brands and folks that are extremely vocal about brands even if they know nothing about the brands they're bashing.
Long Live the MOC
Old 12-09-2014, 05:15 PM   #26
bobcat92
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12853
I have to agree about the MOC being the best site for learning about your RV. I haven't seen another site where the members will go to their trailer and take a picture so you you can see what they are talking about. Outstanding! Hats off to those of you that post really good information. I just did the dual auto reset breaker mod for the slide hydraulic pump. I wouldn't have know what I was even looking at without the MOC.
bobcat92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 05:08 AM   #27
Annaoinga
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #15850
Merry Christmas!!

I agree that this site has been a BIG help to me. We are so new to all this and everyone has been very helpful!! I hope to return the favor if/when I learn enough....

Thank you all !!!!
Annaoinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:04 AM   #28
N2BchMtnMrsh
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #14360
What a coincidence Artemus, we just got our Montana in June and have become very good friends with another Montana Owning Couple! Even stranger is that we own the same model, the 3750FL. The MOC forum is a great place to bounce ideas, learn new things and generally chit chat about the Open Road! And to make great friends!!
N2BchMtnMrsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:26 AM   #29
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Yeah awile ago I was on RV net and suggested it would make for a better site if everybody would Quit the nasty bashing of other brands,and most of the responses told me to Blow it out my A.. and by the way Montana's SUCK..OUCH Oh well so much for that I'm Out!,2 of my friends have the New Grand Design 5th's and they got tired of all the Bashing and started their own Forum that is Nice and friendly and helpful to other owners like ours,We all love RVing and Myself I do not care what Brand you own just Enjoy the Life