Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2009, 06:37 AM   #1
sfretts
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8573
A Sad Day in the Northwest

Many of you may have heard of the tragic murder of four Police officers in our area. Being in law enforcement, this has hit me real hard as we lost another officer (who started out in my dept) about three weeks earlier.

These three men and one woman were getting ready to go on shift on a brisk Sunday morning when they were shot and killed as they drank coffee at a local coffee shop.

Yesterday, over 20,000 people honored these brave brothers and sisters for their ultimate sacrifice. It was a trying and tough day for most of us.

My reason for writing, besides venting, is to remind everyone our world continues to change and it seems violence towards cops is escalating at an alarming pace. Please add your local cop to your thoughts and thank them for the job they do. I guess as I near retirement, the reality and realization I am not invincible starts to hit home. Any way, thanks for listening.
sfretts is offline   Reply With Quote