Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2018 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2018, 07:59 PM   #1
sheilamcneeley
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13933
Calling All Crafters - Open Crafting with Marilyn

Open Crafting with Marilyn
Thursday September 20, 2018 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM - Small Tent

Come visit, create, and inspire! Come join me, and knit, quilt, sew, scrapbook, stamp, make cards, write thank you notes, update your calendar, organize your photos, or just visit! It would be fun to see what everyone is working on and share ideas. What do you do on the road? On this trip, I will be taking pictures and my knitting is always in my hands. I can’t wait to meet you all.

No registration needed.

Old 09-11-2018, 10:07 AM   #2
Ladybug8881
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #14640
Sounds great!
Old 09-11-2018, 11:29 AM   #3
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
I am planning to be working on and finishing up some knitted dog hats and sweaters for a dog rescue where Gabby, our tiny girl is from. It definitely will be a great catch up time for me! I hope you’ll join me. See you very soon.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:18 PM   #4
remhob
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10257
Beth Uhler and I (Pat) we wondering if anyone would be interested in painting "kindness rocks". This is a nationwide movement to spread a little kindness through painted rocks. You paint the rock with picture, message, etc. Then leave it someplace and post clues to a facebook page about its location. When someone finds it they can either keep it or place it somewhere else for someone to find. You can look on facebook at Kindness rocks project for more info.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:49 PM   #5
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Thanks a great idea! I’d like to paint one. What would I need to bring?
Old 09-12-2018, 05:28 PM   #6
remhob
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10257
If we get enough people, Beth and I will bring supplies. I found one in Seviersville. It brought a smile to my face on a day I need a smile.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:22 PM   #7
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Please come join me or pop in and say hello tomorrow, Thursday at 11:00 am in the small tent. I met someone who is working on cards, another knitter, and a person who is crocheting a blanket. I brought some of my dog Halloween sweaters and Santa hats to share. Looking forward to meeting you all. 😁
Closed Thread

Tags
crafts, knit, quilt