Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 01-24-2008, 06:37 AM   #1
osofine
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7471
Send a message via AIM to osofine
Need AZ/EL for DTV in Mission TX

I can't find the place on the DTV website to get the coordinates for my 5 lnb HD Slimline receiver. Worse yet the part that goes on the back to adjust the elevation is missing so Bob made a wood and screws setup that should allow that until we can find the part we need. It's called the AZ/EL and no one seems to have one, so I will get one on ebay and have it in a week or 2. Can anyone give me the coordinates for Mission to receive 5 sats? I thought all I had to do was put my zip code in somewhere on the DTV website and I could get the coordinates. Foolish me. Nothing has been easy.

osofine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 06:45 AM   #2
SlickWillie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6575
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by osofine

I can't find the place on the DTV website to get the coordinates for my 5 lnb HD Slimline receiver. Worse yet the part that goes on the back to adjust the elevation is missing so Bob made a wood and screws setup that should allow that until we can find the part we need. It's called the AZ/EL and no one seems to have one, so I will get one on ebay and have it in a week or 2. Can anyone give me the coordinates for Mission to receive 5 sats? I thought all I had to do was put my zip code in somewhere on the DTV website and I could get the coordinates. Foolish me. Nothing has been easy.
This what you need? BTW, you should be able to go into the receiver installation menu and get that info also.
SlickWillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 07:01 AM   #3
osofine
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7471
Send a message via AIM to osofine
Thank you! This is what I needed. I just ordered the part on ebay and bookmarked the page so when we relocate we can get it again. Thank you SlickWillie
osofine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 07:07 AM   #4
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Or another alternative for all systems:
http://www.dishpointer.com/
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 07:41 AM   #5
William H. Collier
Montana Master

M.O.C. #798
When you go throught the set-up you enter your zip and it will give you the coordinates, no need to go to the web site. Direct has been moving a lot of channels to different satelites, dont be suprised if you do not get signals from all 5 satelites.
Bill
William H. Collier is offline   Reply With Quote