Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > On the Road Again
Click Here to Login

Old 04-21-2008, 02:59 PM   #1
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Up into the "Storm"

Leaving Mouse Mountain tomorrow for N. MI. Trying to budget for fuel is like trying to hit a moving target - with cash. Trying to estimate the rapidly rising diesel and gas prices.

Four days of travel planning and studying Mapquest gas maps and Gas Buddy is wearing me out. Well, on the road at 9 AM tomorrow for the first leg of our 1424 mile trip. I am pulling the Montana and Cheryl is following with the Park Ave. Once on the road, I will relax and quit focusing on numbers, which drives Cheryl crazy.

Grandkids and our boat on the lake awaits.

dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:11 PM   #2
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
Dave - Hope you have a safe trip. The Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, KY is a nice stop on the way home. Either honk as you go by or let us know when you are nearing and we can meet you near Flint for a cup or lunch. - Jim
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:20 PM   #3
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Thurs night we are planning on being at Pine Ridge RV & CG at Birch Run (exit 136). Not sure what time we will be in, but I have your cell. I will call as we are traveling that day to see about timing.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote