Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 11-04-2005, 12:35 AM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
MOCer Show and Tell Links...

As most everyone knows I am building a web site for the MOC and have included many different types of pages. Everything from ordering the MOC Flag, The Bumper Sticker to the Rigs we all drag behind us. All these links and many more can be found at http://geocities.com/montanaowners/

I am also adding to the pages on a regular basis and the newest addition is the MOC Member Show and Tell Links. I know that many of you have built web pages showing off your Improvements to your rigs both Monty and TV. What I would like to do is place a hyperlink to those Show and Tell pages. If interested please post the URL to your Show and Tell pages here or you can E-Mail or Private Message them to me and I will do the rest.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 01:59 AM   #2
lightningjack11
Montana Master

M.O.C. #59
Great idea Glenn!
lightningjack11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 04:19 AM   #3
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
What an informative opportunity. We learned so much from others at the Reno Rally at the Show and Tell. This page will offer even more chances to learn about great ideas from MOCers.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 05:02 AM   #4
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Glenn
At the Reno rally and at the Mt. Shasta rally we had lists of what each members had done to their rigs. Maybe those lists could be included even if there is not web site or pictures. Gypsy did the one for Mt. Shasta and Steve did the one for Reno.
Happy trails.....................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 01:20 PM   #5
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
There were a lot of pictures taken of the improvements also while we did the show and tell at the rally.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote