Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds
Click Here to Login

Old 05-08-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
Alwims
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10623
RV Parks in Santa Fe New Mexico

Hey friends, the DW/Travel Nurse has accepted a 3 month assignment in Santa Fe, NM. We have never been there and don't have a clue as to what Rving is available in the area. Since we stay for 3 months or longer on an assignment we don't mind staying in a clean Mobile Home park. Any ideas?

Alwims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #2
awaywego
Montana Master

M.O.C. #40
We stayed at this park when we were there and it was convient to everything.

http://www.enchantedtrails.com/
awaywego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:36 PM   #3
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
Isn't Enchanted Trails in Albuquerque?
We overnighted at Santa Fe Skies RV Park a couple years ago. Not a bad RV Park, but nothing outstanding. But convenient to I-25 and loop 599 (southwest corner of town) and would stay there again for a short stay.
Check campgroundreviews.com. There are a number of RV parks there with variable reviews. Trailer Ranch RV Park (a 55+ park) is closer to center of town and gets generally good reviews. But we have never stayed there.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:55 PM   #4
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
We spent a month at the Los Campos de Santa Fe RV Resort in Santa Fe. I would not really recommend it but mention it as one to stay away from or go to as a last resort.

My cousin stayed at Santa Fe Skies RV Park just south of town. It was pretty decent, as I recall.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:48 AM   #5
subra1228
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10766
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by BB_TX

We overnighted at Santa Fe Skies RV Park a couple years ago. Not a bad RV Park, but nothing outstanding. But convenient to I-25 and loop 599 (southwest corner of town) and would stay there again for a short stay.
Check campgroundreviews.com. There are a number of RV parks there with variable reviews. Trailer Ranch RV Park (a 55+ park) is closer to center of town and gets generally good reviews. But we have never stayed there.
We also stayed at Santa Fe Skies, not inexpensive, but then again, it's by Santa Fe. It was acceptable and nice enough, but nothing stellar. Enjoy the area - lots to do!
subra1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:00 AM   #6
Flymutt
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12223
We stayed at Santa Fe Skies a couple weeks ago and really liked it. Like others have said, it's nothing special but quiet and very adequate. It's also close to the Roadrunner train station that takes you into town for $1 (for seniors).
Flymutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:58 AM   #7
awaywego
Montana Master

M.O.C. #40
Opps! I mis read and got the wrong town. Sorry for the error.

I HAD A SENIOR MOMENT!
awaywego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:30 AM   #8
Alwims
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10623
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by awaywego

Opps! I mis read and got the wrong town. Sorry for the error.

I HAD A SENIOR MOMENT!
Senior Moments are the norm around here. Thanks for all the suggestions. Keep 'em coming.
Alwims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:10 AM   #9
padredw
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2224
Send a message via Skype™ to padredw
Santa Fe Skies is our regular home in Santa Fe. We have also stayed out on the eastern side of town at Ranchos de Santa Fe. I consider Santa Fe Skies a really nice park. No problem with Ranchos de Santa Fe, but Shirley likes the "Skies" better. We stayed one time at Trailer Ranch but did not like it. It was especially bad for our dog. I'll stick with Santa Fe Skies.
padredw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:13 PM   #10
ole dude
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7128
Have stayed at Santa Fe Skies several times since it opened. As others have mentioned, nothing really special, but always clean, quite and good hosts. Nice views at night most nights.
ole dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #11
Hooker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7915
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by subra1228

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by BB_TX

We also stayed at Santa Fe Skies, not inexpensive, but then again, it's by Santa Fe. It was acceptable and nice enough, but nothing stellar. Enjoy the area - lots to do!
We stayed in SF Skies, too. Pricey, but maybe you could get a better rate if staying that long.
Hooker is offline   Reply With Quote