Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > On the Road Again
Click Here to Login

Old 03-25-2010, 04:12 AM   #1
JimF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6260
Send a message via ICQ to JimF Send a message via AIM to JimF Send a message via Yahoo to JimF
Back on the Road

After a pretty trying winter over in South Texas my oncologist and other related doctors have release me to fly away. Last Doctor visit was Tuesday. Since then we have been busy getting the 3400 ready to roll. Tomorrow we head out for a short pull, about 200 miles, if all that goes good then we are off to tour the north east ending in Boston. This is all dependent on how my old body fairs, it's been 7 weeks since my surgery and I realize that I'm not as strong and I once was or thought I was, getting old really can be a pain.

After Boston we are heading down to the Keys then back across to Texas, trip should be about 3 to 4 months.

JimF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:01 AM   #2
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
Congratulations and welcome back to the road, Jim! We are glad to see the improvement.
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:08 AM   #3
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Earlene and I are going to miss you two.

Stay safe, stay healthy, and we'll stay in touch.
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote