Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 05-13-2010, 01:21 AM   #1
Wild Horse
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10026
Awning issue

I posted this question in another thread, but it may be lost in the shuffle....

"We had a new awning (fabric) installed before we picked it up. It was "out" when we did the inspection...when we got there and went to put it out, that little lever wouldn't pull all the way down with the rod..seems like the awning needs to be "up" farther, so when you pull that lever it clicks all the way down...now you can only pull it about 1/2 way, and it's not far enough..I went up on a ladder, and simply pulled it down with my hand, then it worked fine?"

Not sure if that explains it..basically, that lever is on the roller and it would seem the roller needs to be rolled up a tad bit more so that when you pull on the lever it can complete it's cycle down to lock. Anyone ever adjust this roller? Any other answers to this problem?
Thanks, Bill

Wild Horse is offline   Reply With Quote