Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Let Us Entertain You
Click Here to Login

Old 03-13-2007, 02:57 PM   #1
msmoonsatx
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6700
I can relate to you. We had Dish network at the house with all receivers working fine. Would take a receiver to the trailer, I could not get a signal. They told me that the box must be bad and if I paid for postage, they would send me a new box. Did this, the box worked fine in the house and would not work in the trailer. The answer from Dish is that I must have another defective receiver and if I would send it back (again paying for postage) they would send me another (didn't do it the second time). Then had a problem with the Receiver/recorder. This time they would need to send a technician to the house and I would have to pay for the service call. My next call was to Direct TV.
msmoonsatx is offline   Reply With Quote