Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 07-22-2006, 08:54 AM   #1
rogersuemegan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3579
Send a message via AIM to rogersuemegan
Fishing Widow Again!!!!

Well Roger is in Alaska with 4 of his fishing friends for a 10 day fishing trip! They have 4 charters lined up and he was like a little boy on Christmas morning! This is his second trip to Alaska, I went the first time and loved it. We hope to go with the Monty in summer of 2007. This fishing trip is his third of the summer, two in Canada, and he has another one in Canada in Sept, and a Moose hunting trip in Canada in Oct! I am at home holding down the fort!!! Really I am finishing a quilt for the Monty, and the last of the wall paper boarder in there too, want to have it done before the rally! We are going down to our oldest daughters for our grandsons graduation party on Aug 3 and will be there until the 14 so are taking the Monty so that we have our own space...... Roger also has two charter fishing trips on Lake Erie with our son-in-laws and several grandsons. I will be helping my daughter get ready for this party!
We put on the annual fish dinner at our church in Oct so Roger tells everyone that he is
on a mission for the Lord! (I kind of think he likes it a little too
much!) I really don't mind all the trips as he won't be doing it forever, as the Parkinson's progresses so I am thankful he can go.I kind of enjoy not cooking, watching what I want on the TV, and not hearing when I am in the middle of something,,,, "can you come out and help me for a "minute"" After 42 years of marriage we know each other very well! After all I don't have enough time to train another one, so will keep him!!

rogersuemegan is offline   Reply With Quote