Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2008, 12:30 PM   #1
Tiffensdad
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #7660
yippee, oh nuts, say what?

Well the house is under contract so we are one step closer to joining everyone in persuing the dream Just waiting and hoping all goes well. With this grand news in mind I took the TV to the dealer and had the exhaust break installed on it...$$$$.. While there I asked them to listen to a sound in the rear. Wheel bearings. I had read somewhere this was a problem with the Dodge 3500 at about 50k and here I am More $$$$, Figured should get the Direct TV situated since I need it in about 30 days.

Did you know that the people at Direct TV have no idea what each other are talking about? It took 4 calls to 4 different people who each gave me a different phone number to places that had no idea what I was talking about. Except for Wingard who knew what I wanted but had no idea why Direct keeps telling people to call them for service. After about 3 hours of conversations with idiots, I finally got someone who knows about putting DT in the RV and tells me they can't provide service for that. Then he procedes to argue with me about wheter or not the other people had given me bad leads. Upshot is I am going to CW or Radio Shack and get set up that way. I am almost scared to deal with DT if this is the quality of service I can expect. So after a long day of ups and downs,,,, I burned the meatloaf...
Tiffensdad is offline   Reply With Quote