Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 10-19-2005, 02:13 AM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
EVEN More pictures of Owner's Rigs....and more

Todays update is for campbud, mazeef, Ronnelly and Wagonmaster

My email is down and I have no way of knowing for how long. If anyone has emailed me a photo of your rig in the past week and it is not included in this update please resend it using my Private Message. You will find my PM by clicking here.

Montana and Mountaineer Owner's Rigs
Keep those pictures coming at this time there is some where around 70 photos.
Since starting this project most everyday I have been getting new pics via email to be added with the latest one this AM being krvk's rig.
If you have a photo of your rig and would want it added than by all means send it to me and I will add it.

Here's how...

First of Do you have the photo in your computer???

Secondly Do you know which file it is in???

If you have your rigs photo in your computer go to TinyPic.com

Click on the "Browse" button.

This will open a window where you will be able to find the file your photo is in your computer.

Click on the photos file name.

Click on "Host Picture"

Another window will open.

In the lower left hand corner you should see...
*Successfully Hosted! under which will be 4 boxes

Link
Tag
Img
URL

The Img is the tag you want
Copy and paste that tag into any post/reply or your signature block within your profile.
Or you can Copy and Paste it into an Email or Private Message and send it to me.

Do not concern yourself if the photo is too large I will edit it down to a workable size for you and post it to the Owners Rigs pages.

Once it has been posted you can now use this photo where ever you please. I have seen where a number of members have now included the photo into their signature.

BTW-I have been asked if the photo can be updated and YES it can. Just send me the new pic and I will make the change.

Now if we could only get the administration or forumco to provide a more permanent link to the Montana and Mountaineer Owner's Rigs page. Maybe up in the right hand corner where the other links are?

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote