Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 07-31-2008, 02:52 PM   #1
tom41
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6363
OLE"s Accident

Ole's Accident

Ole's car was hit by a truck in an accident.

In court, the trucking company's lawyer was questioning Ole.

The lawyer asked Ole 'Didn't you say sir, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine'?
Ole responded, 'Vell, I'll tell you vat happened. I had yust loaded my favorite mule, Bessie, into the...'

'I didn't ask for details', the lawyer interrupted. 'Just answer the question. Did you not say at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine'?

Ole said, 'Vell, I had just got Bessie into the trailer and I was driving down the road...'

The lawyer interrupted again and said, 'Judge, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question.'

By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Ole's answer and said to the lawyer, 'I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite mule, Bessie.'

Ole thanked the Judge and proceeded. 'Vell, as I vas saying, I had yust loaded Bessie, my favorite mule, into da trailer and vas driving her down da highway ven dis huge semi-truck ran da stop sign and smacked into my truck right in da side. I vas thrown into one ditch and Bessie she vas thrown into da other. I vas hurting, real bad and didn't vant to move. However, I could hear Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she vas in terrible shape yust by her groans.'

'Shortly after da accident da Highway Patrolman he came to da scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so vent over to her.'

'After he looked at her and saw her condition, he took out his gun and shot her right between da eyes.'

'Den da Patrolman he came across da road, gun still in hand, looked at me and said, 'How are you feeling?'

'Now, vat de hell vould YOU say?'
Tom

tom41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:55 PM   #2
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
Hey tom ,, what state are you in , it makes a big dif , if it was tenn you are dead but if in fl ,, they 1st ask , how old are you , cause you mite die anyway so why shoot you, it takes toooooooooooo much extra amo ,,, sailer
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 01:28 AM   #3
SlickWillie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6575
If in Oregon, you would get money for doctor assisted suicide.
SlickWillie is offline   Reply With Quote