Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 07-10-2009, 02:40 PM   #1
5WRon
Established Member

M.O.C. #8763
Winegard Trav'ler AZ motor stalled

I have a Winegard SK-3005 DirectTv SlimLine TV Antenna.

This unit has been working without problems for 1 year and 11 days. This afternoon the antenna would not operate and I received the "AZ motor stalled" error code. I've looked aroung the mount and there is no obstructions as indicated in the Operations Mmanual.

I thought there would be a trouble shooting guide for this problem but am unable to find one.

I've called Winegard and left two messages for the techs...no callback yet.

Any suggestions?

Thanks to all and safe travels,

Ron

5WRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
Jolu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7919
Ron I don't know if this will help you right now or not. If you go to Winegard.com and click on their Forum tab you will be able to register for the forum. They have techs and others there that might be able to post a solution for you.

I called Winegard during the day and was called back by a tech within an hour. Maybe I was lucky. Here is a name and number you might try during the day. Tom Rauch in Customer Service at 800-288-8094 (trauc@winegard.com)

If you have the dish up and want to stow it for travel PM me and I can give you the directions to stow it for travel if you don't have those directions.
Jolu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 12:47 PM   #3
heidileonard

M.O.C. #20303
Hi there
Can you please send me the directionS for stowing for travel.
Our antenna won’t go down and we need to get back home..
Hjleonard75@gmail.com
heidileonard is offline   Reply With Quote