Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2015, 05:20 AM   #13
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Purchased Tana in June of 2003.

We are fixing her up as need arises.

One huge reason for me, is that I do not care for the dark interiors ALL manufacturers are using right now.

This is purely personal, my own hangups, but, when I walk out of one of those dark units and back into my ole Heritage RV, Tana, in her golden oak, my mood lifts. Even though I use a lot of dark, rich colors for pillows and comforters and such, the walls are light, the cabinets are light, my heart is light.

Owned the last unit for almost 15 years. Guess we hang on to them.

We would rather fix what we know is wrong with Tana than buy new and face the quality control/unknown issues. Again, that is a matter of personal choice.

Roll on Tana, you ole Heritage RV gal! Love ya!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote