Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-14-2005, 02:03 PM   #1
Montana_2873

M.O.C. #2873
Hi

Now you guys have done it. Made me join another forum. After seeing folks today at the Tampa RV show and having everyone introduce themselves and each other by their forum user-name, I just had to get in on it. Hi, Glenn and Lorraine, Steve and Vicki, Lightning Jack, Tape Measure, and all the others Steve and I saw today (and Coleman/Skippy, if you're lurking)

Montana_2873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 02:10 PM   #2
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Wasn't it great meeting up with old friends, putting faces with the forum names, and having new members join us? Welcome to the MOC forum Ellie. Looking forward to getting to know you and share experiences and adventures with you.
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 02:12 PM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Welcome [s]Ellie[/s] err [s]DecorGirl[/s] err LogCabin but I still like DecorGirl.

Glad you and Steve were able to make the show. As soon as we get a chance we'll be stopping in at Bay Bayou. Of course we will give you a warning before hand.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 02:19 PM   #4
Montana_2873

M.O.C. #2873
Please, yes, come over and please, yes, warn us so we can shove our various artifacts of living (otherwise known as "mess") under cover!

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Glenn and Lorraine

Welcome [s]Ellie[/s] err [s]DecorGirl[/s] err LogCabin but I still like DecorGirl.

Glad you and Steve were able to make the show. As soon as we get a chance we'll be stopping in at Bay Bayou. Of course we will give you a warning before hand.
Old 01-14-2005, 02:24 PM   #5
Montana_2873

M.O.C. #2873
You, too, Joyce! It was great!

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Joyce H

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Wasn't it great meeting up with old friends, putting faces with the forum names, and having new members join us? Welcome to the MOC forum Ellie. Looking forward to getting to know you and share experiences and adventures with you.
Old 01-14-2005, 02:24 PM   #6
lightningjack11
Montana Master

M.O.C. #59
Welcome Ellie.

Now your part of the family. I was very surprised everybody come out in the rain to meet.

I spent all day yesterday looking over all the 5ers and I was very impressed with what I saw. I left Montana's til last. Now I know for sure why they are the top seller. My knees didn't go as weak this time when I went to Mobile Suites. Expecially when I checked the NADA book for depreciation.

So I know how I will upgrade but I don't know when.

Welcome to the MOC. We all like it here.
lightningjack11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 03:08 PM   #7
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
Log Cabin? Sounds like we have another quilter in our midst.

(Donna)
OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 04:57 PM   #8
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are already having great fun.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 01:24 AM   #9
Just148
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1043
Welcome to the forum, and keep an eye out for the National MOC rally.
Just148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 04:19 AM   #10
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
Welcome to the Forum. How nice you got to meet so many of the members already. I'm hoping we can get to the national rally and put faces with names, but since it's moved to October (hunting season here in central Oregon), hubby may have other ideas.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 05:06 AM   #11
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Welcome to the Forum. How neat that you have already met some of our members. Most of us had or will have to wait a long time to have that pleasure.

As you have figured out this is a great place to spend some of your time with the most wonderful people on the Web.

We'll be looking forward to your future postings.

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 11:41 AM   #12
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
OK, for those who do not all ready know from the show, LogCabin is the better half of SPH77. We had the pleasure of meeting Steve and Ellie at the September rally as well as the Tampa Show. After hearing about the decor LogCabin and SPH77 have done with their Montana, I'm wishing we'd seen it at the rally. Maybe next time.

Welcome aboard, LogCabin! Glad to see you went and did it.

LJII, we went first to the Montana area to make sure we could find it at 3pm and never got out of the area. Other than the $156k Teton Homes FW we looked at on our way to the Keystone exhibit, we never saw anything other than Montanas and Mountaineers.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote