Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 05-22-2004, 01:13 PM   #1
Mr Zip
Established Member

M.O.C. #1583
Retirement Date

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ansewer the other retired PM, I'm still new at this but I guess I'll find out if someone shows up at my house to slap me and take away my pass word. I retired 08/2002. We have taken a couple trips to AZ,and TX hope to see Oregon before long and maybe Florida this winter for a while.

Marvin Thomas

Mr Zip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 09:56 AM   #2
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Mr. Zip, welcome aboard and congratulations on the retirement, even though it's been awhile! There's a forum on MOC for introducing yourself and maybe in that forum more people would see it. But your post here is fine. We'll just let you buy the drinks when we see you on the road! Hope you're enjoying your retirement trips. We were recently in Oregon, it's a beautiful state. We want to go back and spend lots more time there, especially along the coast.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 08:44 AM   #3
Montana_1520
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1520
Welcome Mr. Zip,
You've joined a great group and they are very forgiving to us newcomers! There's always good advice, helpful suggestions, a shoulder to cry on, and a place to vent those "uglies" about RV service depts of some dealers. We all like to hear from one another about everything. Make yourself at home and hit the keyboard often!
#29 fans
04 3670RL Big Sky
04 Chevy 3500 CC 4WD Dually Duramax/Allison
Montana_1520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 01:45 PM   #4
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
Mr Zip, A BIG WELCOME TO YOU, We are so glad that you joined and we look forward to seeing your post and hearing all about your great adventures. Happy RVing
prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 09:02 PM   #5
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Congrats on your retirement. Enjoy! We are at least three years away from that much looked forward to part of our life. Heck we find ourselves wishing our lives away in anticipation. We really have to watch ourselves.

Also Welcome to MOC. You won't find a finer group of people any where on the Web. MOC members rule!

Patty/Samantha
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 08:12 PM   #6
Montana_1631
Established Member

M.O.C. #1631
Congratulations on the retirement but it sure makes me jealous as I have two years to go. When the day gets here we are sure taking off for awhile and one day we want to end up in Disney World. We are getting everything together so that next year we hope in the early spring to get our truck and then in about May we are going to order our new Montana. We have a lot to look forward and we sure hope we can enjoy it as much as the people we have contacted so far.

Puzzie & Muzzie Pigpen
Rio Linda, California
Montana_1631 is offline   Reply With Quote