Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 08-04-2007, 02:23 PM   #1
jretz
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6321
Done With the Stick House

I have been living in the Montana for awhile now until Carolyn retired and we got the house sold. Well Carolyn said the heck with it and retired 3 July. Right after she retired the house went into escrow and was suppose to close on the 17th of Aug. Well we just heard from our Realtor Wed that they wanted to close Friday the 3rd of Aug. With us in Midpines, CA living in the Montana it made it alittle tough so we compromised on the 10th.

This weekend we are at the stick house going crazy trying to get everything out, and in storage. I have to go on a 4 day backpack trip for work this week so what is left we will wrap up Friday before we close.

Its a good feeling that we are about done with everything but it sure is rough getting it all done in one weekend. We will be living in Midpines, CA while I work at Yosemite until the end of Sept. Then we are going to Wash. to Oak Harbor to see Carolyn's Mom then to Seattle to see her cousins then off to Penna for my relatives and up to Maine, down the Eastern seaboard to Virg and then to Atlanta for other friend and relatives. We will end by taking the southern route back to the West Coast and prepare for my next summers work. Hopefully in New Mexico or Washington but it we might go to Montana or Colorado. Just depends where the offers are.

Hope to see some of you on the road.

jretz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 03:51 PM   #2
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Congratulations on cutting free and grabbing your dream. I hope all exceeds your expectations. Happy RVing.....
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 04:46 PM   #3
Mudchief
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4961
Congratulations and we hope all of your dreams come true.
1200 watts of Solar
Mudchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 05:36 PM   #4
fulltimedreamer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #919
Glad to hear that Carolyn has retired, you have sold your home and you are ready to start your new adventure. We have had our home for sale for sometime. Things are starting to happen right around us now, so hopefully soon we will be joining you in our own adventure. In the meantime, it is fun to live vicariously through others. Enjoy your new life.
fulltimedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote