Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 04-12-2007, 06:22 AM   #1
rogersuemegan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3579
Send a message via AIM to rogersuemegan
We are home!

We arrived home on Mon. the 9th, to snow and another snow storm last night!! We arrived into southern MI last week on the 4th and spent Easter with the kids and grandkids. I had to have time to meet the newest granddaughter, Madison Olivia Leach, who was 3 weeks old on Easter, and finally up to 6 lbs. I told everyone at dinner that I has seniority, and was holding her first!!! (held her most of the day!!) our next oldest grandchild is 12, so it has been a long time since a new baby has been in the family! We had a great trip home and a great time at the mini rally in Elco GA. I have the monty all cleaned out and am now trying to get rid of almost 5 months of dust in the house! Its good to be home and really good to be back in our home church, went last night and saw many friends that we had missed.

rogersuemegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:43 AM   #2
Wifeofdano
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5664
Sue & Roger,
Glad that you made it home safely. Sorry 'bout the snow! I know you were happy to finally hold the baby! I know she'll be spoiled with love from you two! Hopefully, we can meet up again one day.
Lisa & Dan
Wifeofdano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 07:04 AM   #3
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Glad to hear that you've arrived safely. And how wonderful to have a new grandbaby to hold and spoil!

Be sure Roger sees the pictures of our granddaughters' fish on our blogspot. I know he won't be impressed 'cause they're carp but as a fellow fisherman, he'll appreciate the catch.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:29 AM   #4
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Happy to hear that you arrived home safely. Sounds like you had a wonderful five month journey! Enjoy catching up with all your friends and family...
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:08 PM   #5
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Sue, get rid of that stuff before Cheryl and I get there on the 27th!!!
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 03:47 AM   #6
campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
Roger and Sue "Welcome Home!" Congratulations on your new granddaughter, Madison Olivia Leach. Sure is easy to spoil grandkids. Hope the snow forecasted for the weekend misses you too!
campbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 02:57 PM   #7
vabluebird
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6155
We are back home in Southcentral VA. Had a wonderful 5 months in Lake Panasoffkee, FL, 30 miles south of Ocla right off I-75. We have now become Fl residents and we are already looking foreward to returning the 1st of Oct for 6 months. Our campground host has moved us to a larger site because we have become 6 month campers. Also a cheaper rate monthly.

We miss the Monty and we are thinking of going full time. There have been many changes at the park where we have our doublewide, plus a lease increase. We are looking into a park off the Blue Ridge Parkway in Floyd Co., VA where they sell the sites. We'll know more in a couple of weeks.

I have started to go thought personal things, get rid of cloths I don't wear, download pictures from frames, and put genealogy notebooks on the computer plus pictures. I must say it's a big job and might take me a year.

In the meantime, if it ever warms up, we will enjoy Virginia.
vabluebird is offline   Reply With Quote