Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 04-15-2006, 02:13 PM   #21
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Gloria,

You did it girl!! Congrats!! We are ALL proud of ya and our prayers for you and Jimmy and family will continue.

As a very very dear friend of mine told me once, during times of stress in the Stevens' clan, "Consider yourself sufficiently hugged!!'

Cheers,

Carol & Al

CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 02:50 PM   #22
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
We are happy to hear that you are safely home. Please do let all of us here at the forum know how you two are doing.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 03:49 PM   #23
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
I haven't been in the mix before this, just know that you will be in my prayers in the future. I will add you both to the prayer list at our church.

God Bless

Colleen
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 04:19 PM   #24
JLBOZ60
Montana Master

M.O.C. #826
Gloria, we are so glad that you have arrived home safely. Please keep us informed on how things are going with Jimmie. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. It was a pleasure to have met both of you in the RGV. Marge
JLBOZ60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 04:32 PM   #25
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Gloria, I was so happy to read you've arrived safely. Please know that you and your family were in my prayers and will continue to be there.

It was inspiring to read about all the help people were willing to give you and how your journey went.

God bless,

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 06:18 AM   #26
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Gloria
I am so happy to hear you made it home. You are a great lady and I admired you. I think this is another example of the positive energy we can cap when things go bad.
Happy trails............................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 11:30 AM   #27
Longwell
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5192
Gloria and Jim; way to go! So glad you make it safely.
I'm glad you were able to do it although, my being a person who gets a really good feeling about being able to help others (15 years in my volunteer fire department) and being one of the first to offer to drive you the whole way, I am actually a little disappointed that I didn't get to be of assistance. How's that for a weird situation?
You should be really happy with and proud of yourself for being able to do the trip. I'm sure it meant a lot to Jim.
Please keep us up to date as things progress, OK?
Larry
Longwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 01:44 AM   #28
gloriad
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #599
Longwell, you did help tremendously! Just the offers gave me the strength to do this. I knew that if I got into trouble, I had a lot of people that would come to my rescue. It isn't always the physcial things you do for people, but just being there just in case is as important. Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and prayers, will keep you informed of Jimmy's condition. He has a doctor's appointment today about starting chemo and hoping this will buy him some quality time to camp some more. Hope to see you on the road soon!
gloriad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 05:34 PM   #29
PartyCrashers
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4524
Gloria and Jim-
Best of luck to you. Keep up the faith and know that you have "family" from all over.

Kathi-
Your post on Apritl 12th, You spoke of a program you thought that there was...What are you mentioning? I don't know of a program...can you explain?
PartyCrashers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 02:30 AM   #30
gloriad
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #599
Went to oncologist yesterday and won't know anything until they do MRI around first of May to see if tumors in the brain have shrunk or gone. If they haven't then chemo won't help Jimmy. The doctor said that the brain tumors are the most vital to rid at this point. Will keep you posted.
gloriad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 06:59 AM   #31
toolmanroy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1745
PartyCrashers Kathi is talking about the Helping Hands/MOC TAP group that several people have been working on for the MOC. Stay tuned.
toolmanroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 03:46 PM   #32
jpkelpe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2780
Gloria, we are so glad you got home. we were praying for you and when paul got home from his trip to South America, the first thing he asked was "does that lady still need someone to tow her to Virginia". Keep us posted and are prayers continue.
jpkelpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 05:01 AM   #33
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
Gloria,
This is John and Donna from site 522 at Bentsen Palm Village. We have been on the road, so are a bit late at offering our congratulations on your successful journey home. You are one determined lady, and you did it!

Now, if you can transfer some of that determination to getting Jim better, along with the prayers and good wishes of all your new friends on the internet forums, and good medical care, he should have the best chance for recovery that anyone could ask for.

OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote