Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
bear
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9827
water from water tank

I want to put in a water filter..
I know that hooking it up to camp ground water, the water will be filtered,but what about the water coming from the RV water tank,how will that get filtered? I don`t want to put in two filters. the only way I see is to turn on the city fill valve that is in the convenience center. I hope I explained this well enough to make sense.
Monty is a 2007 2955

Thanks in advance

David in beautiful Coeur D Alene,Idaho
bear is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On