Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > Camping Clubs within MOC
Click Here to Login

Old 07-18-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
HOOK
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11401
Coast To Coast

We are members and recently had a strange occurrence. We stopped at a CG in the CTC book. We were told that a new owner had bought the CG and did not recognise CTC. We also learned that the CG was home camp for some members, and their memberships were not being recognised. During my tenure as a business owner I purchased other business and became responsible for their liabilities. Would that not hold true for CGs?

HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:25 AM   #2
awaywego
Montana Master

M.O.C. #40
Larry, When we belonged to CtoC the campground was sold and CtoC transfered our membership to a park in Arizona. Our original park was in Mississippi. We called them and moved it to a park in Tenn. that had the same yearly fee as the one in Miss. Saved us a lot of yearly cash.
I am sure CtoC will do the same there, so they do not loose the dues.
awaywego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:01 AM   #3
old turbo
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2486
Look in the CC campground book for a park that may fit your needs and see if they will give you a good rate to cover your membership. I lost my home park over ten years ago with booth CC and AOR and have worked out better deals with no yearly park fees. I have saved big bucks and still enjoy all the parks.
old turbo is offline   Reply With Quote