Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 03-30-2004, 04:18 AM   #1
Montana_907
Established Member

M.O.C. #907
Satellite service

We purchased our first trailer this year. It is a 2004 Montana 3685FL. We are planning on getting a seasonal lot for it this summer. We would like to get satellite TV for it. Our problem is that we can not get satellite service at our house because of the tree's so the service will only be for the trailer. Does anyone have service only for their trailer and if so, did you buy your own equipment or did you go through DirecTv or Dish to get the equipment included in a package? Have you found any packages that are just for RV's? How do you get around the need for a phone line being connected, if required? I have many questions on this. I want to make sure I do the right thing before I get locked into a 1 year contract with a provider.

Thanks for any feedback. This site has already been helpful and we haven't even used the trailer yet.

2004 Montana 3685FL
2004 Chevy Silverado LT 4x4 Crew Cab, Long Bed, 6.6 Duramax with Allison

Montana_907 is offline   Reply With Quote