Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 07-10-2006, 01:12 PM   #61
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
We were out testing the Monty for the first time this weekend.

I tried to cook baked potatoes on every mode that the oven had starting with the mircowave function. Does anyone know if you can only put small potatoes in the oven? I had larger than our normal size as our son came out for dinner with a friend. Both are big eaters. I had four large taters cooking and I gave up after an hour of trying it on microwave and 1/2 time. I ended up putting it on Convection and cooking them for another 40 minutes. They were finally done way after dinner was done and I used them for hash browns the next morning.

It looks like the seal in the door is cracked and now the Apollo won't microwave at all. It will work on 1/2 time and Convection though.

I haven't had something like this before so I haven't any clue as to how quickly I should expect this thing to cook. Anyone out their that uses theirs all of the time to cook their meals? I would love to PM you and get your tips on using it.

Colleen

Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote