Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 11-03-2009, 07:40 AM   #21
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
You for sure don't have to be retired to be full timing. Full timing is just a word we have and done both and are some timer's now, some time we just hook-up and go. At our winter site now until end of Mar 2010. I will say full timing is much cheaper than owning a Stick House also. But we will always have a Home Base. We are considering selling our house again. But if we do this time we will stay in the same area and build a 46' by 80' fully inclosed building with 24' doors on both ends. And a small Texas room inside. We have met people in their early 30's that are full timing. And can go were the jobs are? I think age is just a number anyway, I Love to have B-Day's. Our next door neighbors is still working and they are full timing and they are in their 40's. Anyone can live in a RV mode and most Love living the RV life. Don't wait life is to short. GBY...

Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:24 PM   #22
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
We are fulltiming. Suddenly I find myself working almost full time also. Living full time in the Big Sky is very compatible with the current interim pastor position that I enjoy more than I would have imagined. Some of we "old folks" remain young at heart if not in body.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:59 PM   #23
randye
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7139
HI all We started full timing May 07 I was 55 she was 48. I knew I would not retire, I like to keep busy. So Sold the stick house and cars, a 04 kia 00 toyoto tocoma. and a 1940 ford coupe. that allowed us to cash out the 07 Montana and the 07 Dodge. That way we don't need much to live. We work on the road. So we stay for at least five months. I do Maintance and the DW does sales or Registration. We luv the work. The full timing is great.
randye is offline   Reply With Quote