Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2019, 02:15 PM   #1
Bobbiseeds

M.O.C. #24330
Exclamation Refrigerator issues

Hi all
We bought our 2019 Montana High Country May 8,2019. On May 21 had to replace fuse as it would only work on lp and not electric. Also advised temp imside fridge runs between 45-53 degrees. 2 weeks later had to replace fuse again. This time we contacted a rv repair shop(1st time it was done by a mobile tech as we have no way to pull to a dealer or shop). Since then our rv shop has been out 4 times testing and monitoring our fridge temp. It still ranges from 43-56 degrees. They put in a new thermister and put insulation around fridge as required by Dometic. Today I have called Keystone numerous times and am getting nowhere. Talked to our repair manager today and Dometic now wants to replace the controller but wont until authorized by Keystone. Called Keystone and the same lady I always talk to was extremely short and told me we had to pull it into a svc facility to get it checked. I stated again we have no way to do this as we don’t have a truck. Does anyone have any suggestions on what we can possibly do next. We have not been able to use our fridge since we bought our brand new rig. So very frustrated
Bobbiseeds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dometic, keystone, refrigerator