Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > The Campsite
Click Here to Login

Old 07-04-2017, 01:58 PM   #21
rohrmann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12947
I've run into a number of weird sewer ports in campgrounds around the country. To connect to these I have made several adapters and purchased a couple others, in addition to the rubber donut.

The top-left is a Valterra adapter that fits a three inch threaded port. Top-center is a couple of three inch ABS fittings I put together to solve the low port issue, but only works with a three inch port. Top-right is a three inch female to female threaded adapter I made for additional rise that I needed somewhere that I don't remember now. And the bottom fitting I made from a Valterra part, the red threaded part, and an ABS fitting that I cut from a three inch adapter to convert to a four inch port. Below is a Valterra clear bayonet elbow.

rohrmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 07:01 PM   #22
lostshakerofsalt
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10012
I now have a second threaded bayonet fitting from a new hose kit I purchased. I went to Home Depot or Lowes and picked up a 3 inch PVC pipe stub with a threaded female end. The pipe stub fits over the female bayonet fitting tightly and I now have a 4 inch riser that will thread into the recessed concrete dump holes. I did need to trip the end of the threaded bayonet fitting so it would screw into the PVC stub. Fixed the problem.

http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/...php?albumid=43
Home is where we park it
lostshakerofsalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:17 PM   #23
CORattler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10496
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostshakerofsalt View Post
I now have a second threaded bayonet fitting from a new hose kit I purchased. I went to Home Depot or Lowes and picked up a 3 inch PVC pipe stub with a threaded female end. The pipe stub fits over the female bayonet fitting tightly and I now have a 4 inch riser that will thread into the recessed concrete dump holes. I did need to trip the end of the threaded bayonet fitting so it would screw into the PVC stub. Fixed the problem.

www.montanaowners.com/forums/album.php?albumid=43
Thanks for the idea
CORattler is offline   Reply With Quote