Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 09-21-2007, 02:24 AM   #21
refocused
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6586
You are and will be mightily blessed in this stage of your life! What a marvelous plan God has for you! Our best wishes for every day of the future -

Suzanne and Chuck

refocused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 08:51 AM   #22
bobgay
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5072
Glen and Judy,
We are going to miss being with you guys on the road, but hope we can catch up with you on some of your shorter trips. We wish you the best in your new endeavors.
Bob and Jan

P.S. Will you still be coming to the Georgia mini-rally in October?
bobgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:02 AM   #23
Debbie Asher
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6167
God will bless you in many ways. Your life's will change but your life will be richer. Daniel looks like a wonderful child, bless you both.

John and Debbie Asher
Debbie Asher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:18 AM   #24
Wifeofdano
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5664
Judy & Glenn, You seem to be very happy with your new plans. Hoping all goes well. There's nothing like a close family. I also have the same question as Bob & Jan.
Wifeofdano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:32 AM   #25
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Our congratulations go out to you two for begin so special. Daniel is so lucky to have you two in his life. Now how are we going to finish that game of Mexican Train if you guys stay at home in Alabama? I guess we will have to come there someday to finish it. Keep that score card handy as you never know when we will show up at your door :-)
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 02:06 PM   #26
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
I look forward to finishing that game of MT, Doug! I was in the lead, wasn't I?

Bob, Jan, Lisa, Helen, and whoever is interested, we do hope to be at the mini-rally in Georgia....all three of us! It might not be for the five days that we signed up for since one of us has to be in school! Boy, has our life changed. Today we enrolled Daniel in the public school so we won't be as free as when we were homeschooling. But he is a sociable little guy, very sociable, so he needs to be around other people his age. And it will give us a little free time each day. It's amazing how much work it is to enroll a student nowadays!

Thanks again for all your kind comments. We're tired but we're having fun.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 02:13 PM   #27
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
We'll be happy with a couple of days and the three of you Judy. I am glad that you enrolled Danial in public school. I can just tell that he needs a lot of kids his age to show them how special he is. Happy Days Daniel.

Hugs,
Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:36 PM   #28
jpkelpe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2780
what a loving adventure to embark on. I am sure it was a hard decision to enroll him in public school but I am sure he will really benefit from being around others like him. There was a reason you didn't sell that stick house, I remember you considering it not too long ago. May God be with you all in this new venture. You never know, we may even stop to see you sometime. keep us posted on your life.
jpkelpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 06:33 PM   #29
kwolff7
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6687
Judy and Glenn, I am so glad we got to meet you in Phoenix. Daniel is so lucky to have GrandPARENTS like you two. Best Wishes to all three of you and hope to see you again. Karen and John
kwolff7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 02:45 AM   #30
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Jan, we are thankful that we didn't sell or rent our house. For us it was the right decision, even though we couldn't see into the future. The Lord knew our future.

We'd love to have company. We even have room for one rig in our driveway, so the price is right!
Old 09-22-2007, 05:51 AM   #31
vickster
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1165
Wow, Judy and Glen - what interesting paths our lives take. Daniel is blessed to have grandparents with so much love in their hearts (and energy). And God is blessing you everyday for undertaking such a rewarding challenge. Everyday life is a gift to live to it's fullest and enjoy to it's maximum -- we are happy you all are doing just that!

P.S. Sooooo, are you smarter than a fifth grader?
vickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 06:12 AM   #32
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Vicki, I am definitely NOT smarter than a fifth grader and it didn't take any time to learn that fact! They study things that I learned in high school. He's moving forward and, well, you know what we're doing at our age. But we're having a great time.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:11 AM   #33
rogersuemegan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3579
Send a message via AIM to rogersuemegan
Judy and Glen
I don't know how I missed this post but glad I saw it today!! We have wondered where you have been. I am so glad for you guys and that precious grandson, he will give you a real reason for getting up in the morning. God has his plan all worked out and we just need to follow where he tell us to go. I was preparing our Children's Church lesson for tomorrow and decided to take a break and read the MOC board, glad I did. We are doing well, Roger had some surgery on Wed. and is doing fine but, we had to miss this years rally ( God Bless your family!
rogersuemegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 04:48 PM   #34
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
Well guys and gals that is a big job we took 4 grand kids this summer for 5 weeks ,, age 6 to 10 with 2 10 year olds ,, the biggest problem is when the mom and dad come ,, all hell breaks loose ,, god bless you
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:29 PM   #35
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
You both are such amazing people! I am happy to hear the outcome happened just the way it did. Enjoy this wonderful time with Daniel.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:43 PM   #36
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Glen and Judy,

We will miss crossing paths with you wandering souls since it sounds as if you will be relatively close to home for a while. This will not stop us, however, from coming by your home! We have never traveled in that part of the world so this will give us an excuse to do so! So you aren't safe yet!

I watched the Smarter than a 5th grader for a couple of times ..... until I was for sure I was NOT as smart as a 5th grader! Hard to believe some of the questions they are expected to know! Wow! How did I ever make it out of the 1st grade!

I hope everything works out for everyone involved. You have a huge job on your hands but certainly nothing that you can't handle.

The best to you all.

Dennis and Mary Kay
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:52 AM   #37
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Your kind comments are a true reflection of the wonderful people that we have met along the way and through this forum. We will miss some adventures along the road but our life continues to be an adventure, just in a different way. And we won't stay home all the time. These school kids do have vacations, you know, and we travel quite well with Daniel. So we'll be on the road, just a little closer to home for the most part.

Our home is on the way to Gulf Shores, just 3 hours from the beach, so we do hope we'll be hearing from many of you. Dennis and Mary Kay, it is definitely time for you guys to visit the southeast. There's a lot of history in this area and east of here. We look forward to seeing you.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:51 PM   #38
mamashappy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7633
blessings to you all. God will never lead you where His grace can not keep you. Thanks for sharing Daniel's pics with us, what a handsome young man! again, blessings on your journey and the adjustments involved.
mamashappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:53 PM   #39
tbhd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2221
Glen & Judy

So glad your prayers have been answered and Daniel will be living with you. God sure picked great grandparents for Daniel.

I'm glad to see Daniel loves to bowl. Jennifer starts her 21st year of bowling in two weeks on a league for people with special needs. She loves it!!!

Take care and I'm sure we'll ALL meet down the road again.

Dennis & Sharon
tbhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:50 AM   #40
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Yes, Dennis, Daniel loves to bowl. But Grandpa was standing in front of the wall and messing up his score. He wasn't getting any rebound shots! Grandpa learned quickly to move out of the way! Bowling is a great sport for our special people.

We appreciate all of you and your very kind comments. We pray that we can live up to the task. So far we're settling in and having a great time.....and trying to look smarter than our newest family member!

The school bus comes at 7:00 a.m. AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!