Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 08-27-2007, 02:17 AM   #21
slewis
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5841
Seeing this post from Garin1 made me wonder how many MOC families have men serving in the war. I have so many cards that I and others have made, I would be glad to mail cards to the guys over there. I am so grateful for those that serve our country, I feel this is something I can do from here. Not much, but it is a reminder to them that so many over here are praying for them. So, if anyone has family members serving and they would share the address to get a card to them every now and then, I would certainly be willing to drop one in the mail occasionally. Just send an email to me with any personal info that you wish to share about them. It's always nice to get a card in the mail even in these days of email.
Sandy

slewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:26 PM   #22
Searchers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1685
Garin1, we know what you're going through as our son recently returned from his third tour in Iraq as team lead of a USAF EOD group assigned to an Army FOB. His wife is returning for her second tour in the area in a few weeks.

Please give your son our thanks for serving, and rest assured your entire family will be included our prayers.
Searchers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 05:14 PM   #23
Leaseit
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5356
Gary and Linda You bet a prayer will go out and this labor day i'll fly my flag as always, but in tribute to bring him home safe after serving this country.
If he has an E mail address over there for support, would you offer it so that maybe some of the Montana Family can let him know his service is appreciated. I'l even take a PM mesage if you care to send it.
Randy and Sandy
Leaseit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 06:29 PM   #24
Garin1
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2773
He is leaving tonight and when he gets to his duty station he will send an e-mail address. I will gladly post it here for any who wish to send their support. He is proud to serve his country and will be thrilled to hear from you all.

Thank you again and God Bless

Gary and Linda
Garin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 05:16 PM   #25
Garin1
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2773
Billy has not given me a secure e-mail yet but if anyone wishes to send him (or any of the others there)a snail mail the address is:

Sgt. Emedio Ferritti
EOD Co 1st PLT
Unit 73711
FPO AE 09509-3711

Thanks again for your prayers

Gary and Linda
Garin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 06:16 AM   #26
MelsJoy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7085
Gary & Linda,
Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Thank you for posting Billy's address, I'm sure he will be hearing from many of us giving him our thanks and appreciation for leaving his home to serve and protect his country.
MelsJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 11:11 AM   #27
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
TKO has said it all. The same from this retired Marine.
Semper Fi

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Tko

As a retired Marine - Your Son, Daughter-in-law, and soon to be Grandson are in our prayers. I will personally pray for doubly hard for your Sargeant of Marines!

Semper Fidelis,

MSgt of Marines
Retired
Tko
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote