Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 02-05-2008, 10:17 AM   #1
capn chris
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2586
Send a message via AIM to capn chris Send a message via Yahoo to capn chris
Great MOCers and Friends!

I just wanted to let folks know that MOCers like Dave and Cheryl Sprik are`what make this forum/club great!! Went to see the Spriks by Epcot a week or so ago aqnd had a great visit. Dave, who works at Epcot, gave my DW Lynn and I a VIP tour for the entire day!!! So much fun spending quality time w/Dave in a place he very much enjoys working. He even left us there so he could return to his Montana and visiting w/Cheryl, who was unable to spend the day w/us, and then he came back to get us after the forworks. Great people. Nice to spend a "real day" w/folks from this forum!!!

capn chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 11:28 AM   #2
Jim Jarvis
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6781
You know what, they and you sound like great folks. So glad you had a beautiful day.
Jim Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 01:43 PM   #3
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
I just had a hunch they were probably nice people
bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 04:50 AM   #4
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
We had the pleasure of meeting Dave and Cheryl at a rally a couple of years ago and found them to be very nice people.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:17 PM   #5
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
Patti and I have had some great times with the Spriks and can see where you are coming from. I give Cheryl(that's with a C) a pretty hard time, but she can pass it right back!
I've found that when you set out to meet MOC'ers for a dinner or breakfast or just to say hi, we end up meeting really nice people!
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:13 AM   #6
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Chris & Lynn, You are totally right it is members like Dave & Cheryl who make this forum so great. We are only about fifteen minutes from them in Encore Lake Magic. We really need to get these Orlando area MOC members together for a lunch sometime in the near future. Even though we are all retired. I think a large percentage of us are working for the mouse (because it is so much fun interacting with the guests and gives us something to do), so seems hard to get a scheduled event that will fit everyones schedule. We did manage to get together with the Spiks a couple of times last year and are looking forward to making contact this winter.
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 02:17 AM   #7
JimnJulie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5590
We vote a resounding "us too" when it comes to yelling out the love for our fellow MOC'ers and friends Cheryl (with a C) and Dave Sprik. We have spent some great time with them due to their generosity, and come home each time exhausted from our laughter and perhaps the hundreds of miles of walking. Hearts of gold and laughter that "kills". We can't wait for their return to the sunshine after their quick trip back to Michigan for the birth of a grandson. We are saving some sunshine for you Cheryl and Dave. Getting a MOC gathering here in Florida is a great idea! We are south of 4 on 27 at West View Ridge, and loving our first winter as snow birds.
JimnJulie is offline   Reply With Quote