Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-17-2006, 05:54 AM   #1
Montana_738
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #738
Still here

Hello all,

I just receivewd an email from a friend from MOC, they wanted to know if I fell off the face of the earth.
Well i'm still here but haven't been on the site much, Rita had back surgury and hasn't been doing to good. I am in charge of all the house cleaning and stuff now, at least for awhile, so I haven't had much time for myself. But let me tell you as soon as she starts feeling better I'm going on strike.
I have answered a few questions from MOC members that have emailed me direct, the latest was about the replacement shackles.
Our 5er is still in storage but will bring her out the middle of March. I'm getting anxious to hit the road again but I have to wait until Rita feels a little better. I don't think she could take the traveling right now.

Well I just wanted to say hello to all. I'll stay in touch.

Bill

Montana_738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 06:32 AM   #2
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Glad to hear from you but I'm sorry about Rita's surgery and discomfort. Hope she heals quickly. Our thoughts and prayers go out for her.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 06:45 AM   #3
Fordzilla
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2819
Send a message via MSN to Fordzilla
Tell Rita I hope she is doing better. I had back surgery about 7 years ago and am doing much better now. I am a little more cautious of what I try and lift now.
Fordzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 08:34 AM   #4
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Welcome back, Bill! You were missed. I'm glad to hear Rita is on the mend. Hopefully this will be the end of the back problems for her.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 04:15 AM   #5
Montana_738
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #738
Thanks everyone.

Bill
Montana_738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 04:33 AM   #6
Charlie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3029
Hello Bill-
Hope that Rita continues to improve. I can relate to the picking up the responsibility of the every day household chores, it does reduce personal time. Glad to see you are managing some time to post on the forum again.
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote