Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 11-17-2005, 05:40 AM   #1
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
WIRING AND PLUMBING DIAGRAM'S

Most of us out there do a lot of the work on our own Montana's, rather than drive a distance and allow the dealer to keep our units for long periods of time.

I would really appreciate if Keystone would supply a diagram of the plumbing, 12 volt and 110 volt wireing and also the routing of the TV cables in each unit sold. I know that those diagrams would change as the models change but as they close the door on a finished unit the diagrams should be attached to that units owners manual

Thank You for your attention and who do I contact to get the diagrams for my 2005 3650RK?? I would find them very handy right now.

Later John H

Hemlockusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 11:03 AM   #2
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
John, this subject has been discussed some in the past but it is a good one to bring up again, since I don't remember that it was ever resolved. It would seem nice as well as a matter of safety to have the diagrams. Right now Glen is moving an outlet to make room for an improvement that we're making and it would really be nice to know what's behind the wall by that outlet.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 01:02 PM   #3
Charlie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3029
This link for TV wiring diagram was posted before....

http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL19/1.../111212066.jpg

About 12v and 110v electrical systems, not sure how you can get your hands on
these.
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 03:07 AM   #4
crandallbradley
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5044
I would also like one for my Mountaineer.
crandallbradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 05:31 AM   #5
Wagonmaster
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3754
I lost a circuit at the entertainment center and the bedroom. I talk to several people at Montana, all they said was good luck. I found that one of those cheap outlets in the back of the Monty, had'nt puncture on of the circuits. I replaced it with a box and a good outlet. A diagram sure would have come in handy...Jack
Wagonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 05:38 AM   #6
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Even if they supplied a diagram it may not help. Re the discussion about FM radio it appears units are wired differently. Maybe it depends on the factory person doing the wiring - each has his own method???
Happy trails.....................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 05:13 PM   #7
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
This question has come up several times. When we took the factory tour at the first Rally we were told by Keystone that they do NOT have diagrams or schematics. The wiring is pretty much run whichever way the person wiring it wants it! I can't imagine it being done that way but that's what we were told.

It would be nice if they would provide such a thing.

Good luck.

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote