Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Let Us Entertain You
Click Here to Login

Old 07-30-2007, 06:11 PM   #21
Bill and Lisa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6958
success getting satelite into the Monty this weekend but as great as that was the HD TV was even better. Thanks who ever posted the info on the second coax input on the back of the veiwsonic TV. A splitter and two short cables and we had some awesome signals to watch. Now not only is the bed in the Monty better than the one in the house, the TV is too!

Bill

Bill and Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:37 AM   #22
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
A little off-thread, but I remember reading somehwere (possibly this forum) that there was a drawback to upgrading to HDTV if the upgrade set is one of the LCD type (don't know about plasma). Does anyone know (owner's manual perhaps) if it actually the case that the sets cannot be exposed to cold temperatures??? I seem to remember sub-20's. The upgrade is not immediate on the list, but I am sure within the next year or two we will and I really don't want to have to remove the set during winter storage (although I guess that would make it a little less prone to theft). Any thoughts or expertise on this???
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote